We just ended another great year at The KARAOKE Channel and we are proud to share our TOP 10 songs for 2014: Read more »
We all call it “the most wonderful time of the year” but let’s be honest here, everybody is running around like headless chickens, trying to get the best gift for everyone on our lists! Read more »
Movember is coming to an end and the ‘staches are in bloom, full, thick and ready to rock!
Celebrate your rock star facial hair singing in the style of these 5 famous singers that have once battled cancer! Read more »
This month, help raise awareness of men’s health issues by organizing a karaoke party with your friends and family! Read more »
1. Invite your least shy friends (warn your neighbors or invite them too) and encourage them to dress up as their favorite musical artist (dead or alive of course)
There is no better time than Halloween to throw the best karaoke party in town! Read more »
Whether you’re singing Happy Birthday to someone at the office or singing along with the radio in your car, it never hurts to try to sound a bit better. Here are five easy-to-learn tips to improve your singing today. Read more »
Are you ready for an exciting karaoke weekend? We just added a lot of songs to our library and a variety to choose from !
Whether you want to bust some moves like Jagger, go wild like Pink, thank everything & everyone like Alanis Morissette or escape with Enrique Iglesias, you will surely find songs that go hand in hand with your mood of the moment!
Dive head first into The KARAOKE Channel and sing your heart out today!
- Moves Like Jagger in the style of Maroon 5
- Price Tag in the style of Jessie J feat. B.o.B.
- Escape in the style of Enrique Iglesias
- So What (Radio Version) in the style of Pink
- Check On It in the style of Beyoncé feat. Slim Thug
- Dreamgirls in the style of Beyoncé, Jennifer Hudson & Anika Noni Rose
- Thank U in the style of Alanis Morissette
- Unbroken in the style of Tim McGraw
- Whataya Want From Me in the style of Adam Lambert
- The Kids Aren’t Alright in the style of The Offspring
- The City of New Orleans in the style of Arlo Guthrie
- Baby Come Back in the style of Player
- Jump (For My Love) in the style of Pointer Sisters
- Chrome Plated Heart in the style of Melissa Etheridge