I’m a writer by day, and a stand-up comedian by night. I love cheese. Every weekend I go up on stage, grab the microphone, tell jokes, and do my absolute darndest to get the audience to show me their teeth. But in order to build up the confidence to get people to laugh with me, I need to develop an immunity to large groups of people laughing at me. To achieve this I get up on stage, grab the microphone, and I sing.
- 5 Ways The KARAOKE Channel’s Mobile App Can Save the Day
- Singers Who Left Successful Bands to Become Even More Successful
- Stage Disasters: Lip Synching to Face Fires
- 12 Comedy Acts Who Split Sides Through Song
- 14 World Records Achieved by Singing Humans
- 10 Superstar Singers and the Crappy Jobs They Used to Have